Monitor Build and Failed Tests with Slack
Get notified on Slack for every test failure and daily builds.
The BrowserStack Slack Integration helps you:
- Debug your failed tests directly from Slack.
- Get a summary of all your builds ran in the day.
Anytime your automated tests fail, we will send across a message to your desired channel on Slack with the following information.
- The name of the test ran
- The reason why your test failed
- A Link to see the video of the test
- A link to debug your test from your dashboard
At the end of the day, we will send across the summary of all the builds run in the day. The slack message will contain the following information.
- How many builds ran in the day
- How many builds passed in the day
- How many builds failed in the day
- A link to the dashboard to debug the failed builds
How to integrate with Slack
Integration with Slack has been kept as a simple one-click process.
Once you reach your Automate dashboard, you will see a link to Debug your failed test directly from Slack. Click on the Configure link to integrate with Slack.
Click on Install to finish the integration.
Configuring your Failed Test Summary and Daily Build Summary
Once you have integrated with Slack, you will be taken to the Configuration Modal under your account.
Select the channel on which you want to configure your daily build and your failed test details. You can separately configure for Automate and App Automate products.
Click on Complete Setup button.
You will get the failed test summary in Slack
You will get the summary of all the builds in Slack
Manage your Slack Integration
You can easily manage your Slack integration by going to the Integrations page available in the Account section.
The Integrations page will be your central place to manage your different integrations.