App Live allows you to monitor network request and response details for HTTP(S) traffic in realtime. We install Root SSL certificate as a trusted CA on the device and use proxy tools to intercept network traffic.
- If network tracking is disabled, all traffic will by-pass proxy.
- Enabling network tracking may cause bad requests if an app uses Certificate Pinning to prevent man-in-the-middle attacks. This may cause bad network requests for some apps.
- To enable network tracking for Android apps targeting Android N, trust user added CAs in Network Security Config in your app. For more info, click here.
- To enable network tracking for insecure requests(without SSL certificate) connecting to a local development server, we resign with our trusted CA.
- Enabling network traffic may slow down performance.
- WebSocket connections are not supported currently.
- The feature is currently unavailable on a few of our devices.