Integration with Microsoft Visual Studio App Center
Use our integration with App Center to seamlessly test your latest app versions on our Real Device Cloud.
Our seamless API integration allows you to view your latest builds distributed via App Center on App Live. After completing a one-time setup, select the build you want to test and instantly start testing.
Get API token from App Center
To get started, you need to get API token from App Center. Follow these steps to generate the API token:
- Sign in to your App Center account.
- Visit Account Settings → API Tokens
- Click on "New API token".
- Name your token(eg: Integrate App Live) and click "Create".
- Select the 'Access' as 'Read only'.
- Generate and copy the API token.
Sync your apps to App Live
Follow these steps to sync your apps to App Live:
- Go to App Live dashboard.
- Click on "Sync with App Center" to open the configuration modal.
- In the configuration modal, paste your API token and "Validate".
- Select the apps you want to test and click on "Sync".
Test your apps
Once the setup in completed, you can go to App Live dashboard and start testing any of your builds, including the latest ones. Follow these steps to get started:
- Select "Upload via App Center" option on App Live dashboard.
- For the build you want to test, click on sync icon to upload to our servers.
- Select a device and start testing.
App Center team settings
Users integrated with App Center can enable other team members to instantly start testing App Center apps on App Live.
Enable team to join
To enable team to test apps synced with your account,
- Open App Center Settings on App Live dashboard.
- Select 'Enable team to join'.
- Click on 'Sync' to update settings.
If a user in your team on App Live has already enabled settings for team, you can start testing with one click. Follow these steps:
- Click on 'Sync with App Center' on App Live dashboard.
- Click on 'Join team' to start testing shared apps.