About the event
Since its inception in 2011, BrowserStack has seen product-led growth. Right from partnering with Microsoft to offer free Windows testing back in 2013 to the exponential success of two new product lines, App testing, and Visual testing—BrowserStack’s world-class Product team is at the heart of it all.
In this event, we’ll walk you through the life of a product manager at BrowserStack and the skills required to identify, dissect, and solve complex product problems.
Our panel of product leaders will deep-dive into the mechanics of creating product specs and the best practices of collaborating with designers and engineers to ship high-quality products. Along the way, we will also highlight key principles and values that have shaped our product DNA at BrowserStack.
Who is this event for?
All product managers looking to know more about how BrowserStack’s Product Team designs and builds for four million developers worldwide, are welcome to register.
What will you take away from this event?
- An overview of BrowserStack’s journey and its product-led growth
- How to identify and focus on the right product metrics by aligning them with actual user behaviour
- Find out how BrowserStack’s Product Managers solve problems by applying a consistent set of frameworks and get in on the best practices of shipping complex product features
- Actionable insights into what organizations look for in product managers at developer-focused companies
Agenda for the event
- 4:30 PM – 4:55 PM: Opening session and an overview of BrowserStack
- 5:00 PM – 5:25 PM: Fireside chat with Product & Growth leaders and get a glimpse of life at BrowserStack
- 5:30 PM – 6:15 PM: Problem-solving in action through dissecting real business task briefs and writing product specs
- 6:15 PM – 6:30 PM: Live Q&A with senior leadership of the Product Team and closing session