Local Binary v8.0 Release Notes
Date : 18 March 2020
The BrowserStack Local Testing team is pleased to announce the release of Local Binary v8.0
- Need help setting up the Binary? We heard you! Double click the executable and configure away in our slick new web interface.
- Open the dashboard (http://localhost:45454) any time to watch the Binary in action as it resolves assets for your tests, or debug connectivity and timeouts in your tests
- Better logging! Timestamps on every event – so you know what happened when
- Colour coded output to STDOUT – so you can catch any misbehaviour from the corner of your eye
- Associated web documentation – you will find the link to a detailed explanation (with next steps) when the Binary runs into an error on startup
- Full backward compatibility for existing tests
- Download the latest Binary here for Windows, OS X, Linux(32 bit / 64 bit)!
- Improved error handling – so that it becomes easier to avoid startup mistakes
- A little polish here, a little there – the new Binary is more stable than ever before!