About the event
In today’s digital marketplace, 38% of people will stop engaging with a website if the content or layout is unattractive and 57% of internet users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed website on mobile. Enterprises have to include visual testing into the roster of verification steps software must go through before public release.
Browserstack’s visual Testing tool – Percy, helps teams automate visual testing. It captures screenshots, compares them against the baseline, and highlights visual changes. With increased visual coverage, teams can deploy code changes with confidence with every commit.
In this live product demonstration, we will showcase key features of Percy and answer any of your questions related to visual testing live. We will also give a sneak peek of our latest product – App Percy which helps automate visual testing for apps with AI based workflows.
What you’ll learn
- Why visual testing is important?
- Limitations of testing visual elements manually
- Percy – Demonstration of how to automate visual testing on real devices with BrowserStack
- Sneak peek into app Percy – our industry leading product for automated visual testing for apps
- Live QnA with product experts
CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY