WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
TEST INFRA ESSENTIALS
Discover the key features that a scalable test infrastructure platform should have
Gain tips and best practices on how to speed up testing across multiple devices and browsers
Get a chance to have your questions addressed from BrowserStack jury & hear insights from your peers across industry
About the event
As software development becomes increasingly complex, testing has become the need of the hour for faster releases. In response, companies have started leveraging various test infrastructure platforms to accelerate their testing processes. However, selecting the right test infrastructure platform can be a daunting task!
To help you navigate this process, BrowserStack is hosting an exclusive webinar. In this webinar, Gulshan Shaikh, Director of QA Engineering at Nasdaq, and Dheeraj Gauba, Senior Director of Strategic Business at BrowserStack, will decode how testing on real devices and browsers in the cloud can help you with easy accessibility to devices, improved developer productivity, and increased release velocity.
What you’ll learn
- Real devices, real results: Why testing on emulators and simulators is a compromise you can’t afford.
- Instant access to real devices: How cloud-based device availability can scale up your testing.
- Low latency, high performance: Why zero maintenance downtimes are critical for faster release cycles.
- Customer support matters: What to consider when selecting a test infrastructure partner.
- Guaranteed data security: What steps should your testing partner take to keep your data in safe hands?
CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY