Pick a department
- Solutions Engineer
Reporting to the Manager, Solutions Engineering, you will be part of a growing, high-performing team that partners with sales to deliver revenue growth. You love technology in all forms and live on the bleeding edge of agile software development and testing technologies. You enjoy solving hard problems and are a born collaborator. This is an extremely hands-on position in a typical start-up environment, so we are looking for motivated self-starters who aren’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves and contribute across the entire sales cycle.
- Be the architect and owner for the prospect’s end-to-end technical evaluation of BrowserStack; deliver on the revenue plan with the account team; develop strong relationships with engineering and QA teams at all levels within the customer organization, becoming their trusted advisor
- Lead pre-sales engineering activities including technical discovery, RFP responses, technical value proposition, architectural guidance, sales support and ongoing client relationships
- Design and lead comprehensive discovery sessions in the sales cycle – mapping out the prospect’s unique workflows, technical architecture, and organizational goals – leading to a clear understanding of the BrowserStack’s value proposition in the customer’s evaluation; design and conduct comprehensive solution demonstrations
- Develop a deep understanding of the BrowserStack technology portfolio and the competitive landscape for automated application and browser testing solutions
- Work with cross-functional teams in ensuring ongoing customer success; Capture technical product feedback from customers and relay it to product with relevant market insights
- 3-5 years of Technical Pre-Sales / Sales Engineering experience in the B2B SaaS space
- B.S. degree Computer Science / Technical discipline; Familiarity with agile software development and deployment methodologies and the modern Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), associated toolsets and best practices
- Disciplined self-starter, does whatever it takes in order to succeed
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic / team environment; excellent communication skills; humble yet strong leader with a bias for action; team player who can inspire others to greatness
- Enterprise Account Executive
What do Microsoft, The Gap, Royal Bank of Scotland, Lockheed Martin, and top Open Source projects like Angularjs have in common? They all use BrowserStack, as do over 25,000 other customers!
BrowserStack is the innovation leader in the fast-growing market for automated application testing. Since launching in 2011, our mission has been bold yet simple: To be the testing infrastructure for the internet. 6 years and billions of tests later, we are ready for our next phase of hyper-growth. Bootstrapped for the first 6 years, we continue to be profitable since inception with a near exponential growth in customers around the globe. Recently, we closed $50M in Series A funding from Accel. We are looking for smart, innovative, and driven people to join us on the journey to creating the next great B2B SaaS company.
Reporting to the Head of Field Sales, you will be part of a growing, high-performing team that delivers world-class results and learns from a team of seasoned entrepreneurs and sales experts. This will be a hands-on position in a typical start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter who isn’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves and contribute across many different functions.
- Generate sales revenue through prospecting, nurturing and closing business in the Enterprise Segment; Build and manage your sales pipeline for strong coverage ratios; achieve quarterly revenue targets
- Manage the entire account lifecycle from account strategy, customer engagement, solution development, and contract negotiation; meet or exceed quarterly revenue quota
- Develop, maintain and grow executive relationships in your target account to expand revenue potential
- Work with all levels of GTM leadership to continuously improve key sales management processes like territory planning, lead/pipeline/opportunity management, and KPI reporting
- Maintain excellent data discipline in salesforce.com for your book of business
- 5 – 15+ years of quantifiable, install base and new logo acquisition sales in B2B software with a strong track record of success; experience with the full lifecycle of enterprise sales from qualification, discovery, solution definition to closing
- Strong willingness and ability to uncover opportunities by communicating a highly differentiated value proposition to open doors at new accounts or expand deals at existing accounts; excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong phone/video conference presence
- Persistent and optimistic problem solver with a vibrant, assertive and energetic attitude, strong work ethic and driven to succeed
- Passionate about Internet technologies, SaaS; extreme customer-centricity and empathy; strong desire to work in a fast-paced, self-directed start-up environment
- Humble yet strong leader with a bias for action; a team player who can inspire others to greatness
Our benefits include a competitive salary, bonus, and equity program, 100% company-paid medical insurance, a flexible and generous vacation policy, daily catered lunch, free snacks, etc.