How can I get notified about an idle session on App Live?
If clicking “Get notified next time” didn’t open a pop-up then you may have disallowed notifications in your browser. You’ll need to open your browser preferences or settings to change that. Follow the steps below to enable notifications on your browser.
- From the menu bar go to Settings.
- Click Advanced from the bottom of the page.
- Under Privacy and security, select Site Settings and then click on Notifications.
- Turn the Notifications toggle on.
- Also, make sure BrowserStack is not present in the Block list below.
- From the hamburger menu on the top right side select Preferences.
- Locate Notifications under Permissions heading and click Settings in front of it.
- Uncheck "Block new requests asking to allow notifications".