Test on Remote Browser
Instant access to test websites on 3000+ remote browsers and devices. Say goodbye to your lab of PCs & Devices for remote browser testing.
Signup & Start Testing for Free!
Trusted by more than 50,000 customers globally
Just played around with BrowserStack: Quite cool, instant access to a browser in a VM with dev tools.
@BrowserStack, you guys rock! Just saved me hours of work by being able to nail down a Firefox 35 + OS X bug in 5 minutes!
React Router tests are green on Safari, @googlechrome, @firefox, IE 10-11, and Mobile Safari thanks 2 @browserstack!
Frequently Asked Questions
A Remote Browser is a browser that is hosted on the cloud. It enables users to access that specific browser on their computer systems from any geographic location. For example, a user from India accessing a Chrome browser hosted on a cloud server located in the US.
Remote Browsers are pre-installed on the cloud, which means testers do not need to download and install different browsers locally on their machine. Thus, it enables QAs to perform hassle-free testing.
A Remote Web Browser can provide the following advantages:
- QAs do not need to worry about manually downloading and installing different versions of specific browsers. They can simply open a browser and test their websites in real-time
- Remote Web Browsers make cross browser testing simpler
Yes, users can get remote access to a variety of leading web browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc by simply signing up for a free trial on BrowserStack.
BrowserStack provides an extensive range of 3000+ real device-browser combinations on its cloud-based platform. Additionally, it also provides key testing functionalities such as:
- IP geolocation testing
- Instant Bug reporting with tools like Jira, Trello, Slack
- Instant access to real Android & iOS devices to test on
- Support for multiple operating systems like Windows, Mac, etc.
BrowserStack also offers integrations with popular CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis and more.