Support | App Automate
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is video recording on App Automate?
- Can I disable video recording on App Automate?
- How long are my App Automate tests queued and is there a limit on queuing tests?
- Does BrowserStack allow me to simulate traffic from different IP addresses?
- Is Localization testing supported?
- Is IP Geolocation included in my paid subscription?
- Can I use IP Geolocation with Local testing?
- Is it possible to test app performance in different network conditions, such as 2G, 3G and 4G?
- Do you support test cases which include in-app purchases?
- Is there any limit on the number of users who can run tests on App Automate?
- Before signing my iOS app, do I need to add BrowserStack device UDIDs to the provisioning profile?
- What kind of Apps are supported by BrowserStack App Automate?
- My app draws content from private and internal servers. Can I test it on App Automate?
- My app requires access to GPS. Can I test this on App Automate?
- What is the maximum mobile app size allowed on App Automate?
- Can I test push notifications for my mobile app on BrowserStack?
- Device related Error in AppAutomate tests
- Unable to upload app via Jenkins Pipeline
- Invalid [app] capability
- Invalid apps list specified in the [otherApps] capability
- Internal Server Error
- All parallel tests are currently in use
- Invalid [automationName] capability
- app_url in the [app] capability is not for an enterprise signed build
- [browserstack.local] is set to true but local testing through BrowserStack is not connected
- You have exceeded your tier limit