We’re thrilled to announce the launch of BrowserStack Accessibility Testing, a super app for all your web accessibility testing needs. Supported by powerful automation, it accelerates the entire test workflow by at least 5x, helping you save hours and deliver accessible websites with high precision.
BrowserStack Accessibility Testing helps teams prioritize accessibility testing with ease, playing a crucial role in emphasizing the importance of web accessibility in today's digital landscape. With over 1 billion people having significant disabilities, the potential impact of digital accessibility is monumental. Consequently, organizations of all kinds have now realized the significance of accessibility and the impact it has on their business.
Why is web accessibility crucial for your business?
75% of Americans with disabilities use the internet daily. Number of people online is only increasing by the day, making it crucial for businesses to prioritize accessibility testing as a fundamental component of the development process. By integrating it early on, businesses can save valuable time and resources that would otherwise be spent on expensive retrofits or redesigns in the future.
Moreover, embracing accessibility enables businesses to actively contribute to the creation of a more inclusive and accessible world, capture a bigger market, as well as avoid any potential non-compliance issues.
Why does BrowserStack Accessibility Testing stand out?
Browserstack Accessibility Testing is a one-stop solution for accessibility testing, as opposed to any other accessibility testing solution out there. It has been designed keeping in mind the problems developers and testers face with existing solutions. Its comprehensive range of features enables you to:
- Catch all kinds of accessibility issues, basic or complex, faster
- Access all your automatic, smart reports in one place
- Monitor accessibility to stay in the know, all the time
What are the core features of BrowserStack Accessibility Testing?
Automatic Workflow Scanner
- Test multiple states of a webpage, or different web pages in a single scan.
- See only unique issues as any duplicates are auto-removed.
- Prioritize easily as the reported issues are grouped by their type, affected components, and violated WCAG guideline.
- Pin down the exact source of issues using test workflow logs, including the url and the actions that triggered them.
Semi-automatic Assisted Tests
- Identify issues in keyboard tab stops, as well as accessible name, role & states of your web elements by answering simple, auto-generated questions.
- You can scan either the whole page, or a custom area.
- Review issues in bulk, and get auto-generated reports.
Manual Screen Readers
- Access screen readers enabled on real devices in a single click.
- Available Screen Readers include - VoiceOver on Mac, NVDA on Windows, and TalkBack on Android.
Central Reporting Dashboard
- Find all reports organised in one central location and search for your desired report by report or owner name.
- See quick test summary displayed upfront on the dashboard, including # issues, # components, severity breakup, etc.
- Consolidate multiple reports into one in seconds.
- Prioritise largest offenders using issues summarised by Severity, Affected components, Type (Insufficient color contrast, alt text etc.), and Affected webpages.
- Accelerate VPAT report creation as all unique issues are mapped and grouped by the WCAG guideline they violate.
- Keep a pulse of your website’s accessibility with quick status checks. Simply enter the URLs you wish to test, or upload a CSV.
- Schedule daily or weekly scans ahead of the time and ensure you stay on top of things.
With its powerful array of features, BrowserStack Accessibility Testing makes manual web accessibility testing effortlessly seamless. Experience simplified accessibility testing, now.