All Questions (16)
- What RIA and web softwares are pre-installed on the remote browsers?
- What is scale-to-fit?
- Can I use shortcut keys in remote browsers?
- Can I copy-paste something from my system to the remote system I’m using in Live or vice-versa?
- Can I test upload/download functionality?
- How is it that I can watch the Live remote machine/device stream, but can’t hear audio?
- How does Geolocation testing work on Live?
- What BrowserStack features are not available on Firefox 57+?
- Why can’t I seem to execute non-straight gestures on the iOS platform in Live & App Live like I can on Android?
- Why does the Settings app close automatically when I access it on a real-mobile device?
- I have a use-case to test but it requires connecting my Bluetooth device with your remote device. Is that possible?
- How can I Progressive Web App (PWA)-specific scenarios on devices in Live?
- Can I test my product functionality on in-app WebView with Live?
- When selecting ‘China’ as the IP geolocation in a Live session, would all my requests from the device be subject to China’s Great Firewall rules?
- I’m having issues testing some functionality my website [which uses WebSockets] when the Self-Signed Certificate is enabled. Is this supported?
- Can I install apps on BrowserStack Live?