Support | Local Testing
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there an IP range that I can whitelist, so that I can test a restricted server?
- What is Local Testing and why should I use it?
- How to setup a connection for Local Testing?
- How can I test a private or internal server, which is only accessible via VPN or behind a firewall?
- I want to set up testing multiple local sites, on different virtual hosts. How can I view each site?
- I face issues while testing localhost URLs or private servers in Safari on macOS/OS X and iOS.
- What ports can I use to test development environments or private servers using BrowserStack?
- Is my Local Binary version supported?
- What BrowserStack features are not available on Firefox 57+?
- When accessing a local website with Safari browser, why are few of my website assets not loading?
- Why is my URL redirected to http://bs-local.com from http://localhost?