- Yes, you can add your VAT/GST details and get a tax refund on the last posted invoice.
- Add VAT/GST number on the billing page.
- Please click on ‘Incorrect invoice?’ link next to the latest posted invoice, and amend the details on the ‘VAT/GST’ section.
- Once the details are updated, click on ‘Regenerate Invoice’. The regenerated invoice will be emailed to you in few mins.
- Please note that only the last invoice can be edited.
- Please note that only the owner of the account can make the changes and regenerate the invoice.
Can I add VAT number and get deduction after my invoice is generated & payment is collected?
Did this answer your question?
Thank you for your feedback. If you need further assistance, contact support