To start recording tests on Low Code Automation, ensure the following:
- Make sure all traffic to “*.browserstack.com” is whitelisted on port 80 & 443 in your network.
- Ensure that you have Google Chrome installed on your machine. If not, you can download it from here.
- In case of Mac, make sure you have downloaded the right desktop app for your OS in order to start recording tests. You can verify this using the following steps:
- Right-click on the Low Code Automation app from the Applications folder.
- Click Get Info.
- Check the value of the Kind field. This should be Apple Silicon for Apple M Series chip and Intel for Intel chip machines.