By default, Companion.js is disabled in Internet Explorer 6 and 7 to improve performance.
If you wish to use Companion.js, you can enable it on the remote browser as follows:
• Click on Tools > Manage Add-ons > Enable or Disable Add-ons.
• You will see Companion.JS and Companion.JS BHO under the ‘Disabled’ heading.
• Select Companion.JS, and select ‘Enable’ under ‘Settings’.
• Similarly, enable Companion.JS BHO.
• Now, Click on ‘Switch’ and select the same browser from the list.
Please Note: Do not ‘Stop’ the session or change the OS when switching.