PWAs work just like any other web-app or website mostly. Hence any scenario you may want to test on Live with a regular website, you should be able to do so with a PWA.
PWA-specific specific scenarios, such as adding the PWA app icon to the device home-screen, the browser used to access the same should provide support for it to be able to work.
To add a PWA on the home-screen on an Android device, you may:
- Open any PWA on the Chrome browser
- Open the browser menu next to the URL bar indicated by three vertical dots.
- Choose the `Add to Home screen` item
- Head to the Home screen by clicking on the Live session-toolbar menu item “Show Home Screen”
- The PWA icon should be visible on the Android Home screen