Support | Automate
Frequently Asked Questions
Browsers & Platforms
- Do you provide real desktop browsers for testing browser compatibility?
- Is web testing on Windows Server edition the same as Windows Desktop edition?
- How does BrowserStack decide which browsers to provide for cross-browser testing?
- If a new browser version is released, when is it added to BrowserStack?
- Do you support both, 32 and 64-bit operating systems?
- Which browsers and OSes do you provide for cross-browser testing on Automate?
- Do you provide real iOS and Android devices for Selenium and Appium testing?
- Why are real mobile devices better than Emulators and Simulators for Selenium tests?
- What is video recording on Automate?
- Can I disable video recording on Automate?
- How long are my Automate tests queued and is there a limit on queuing tests?
- Does BrowserStack allow me to simulate traffic from different IP addresses?
- Is IP Geolocation included in my paid subscription?
- Can I use IP Geolocation with Local testing?