All Questions (12)
- A browser within a browser? That’s awesome! Will I require any additional software to use BrowserStack?
- Can I start simultaneous BrowserStack Live sessions using one account?
- Can I change browser settings on the remote browser?
- What if I leave the BrowserStack Live testing session idle?
- How can I get notified about an idle session?
- What is the pre-requisite for testing on BrowserStack Live and App Live?
- Why am I seeing ‘Your internet connection is unstable’? What can I do to improve this?
- Why do I see a “Screen Broadcast” / “Recording Icon” / “Red Dot” on the notification bar while testing on iOS devices?
- Why doesn’t BrowserStack Live support DevTools on Chrome in iOS devices?
- Why am I not able to see the device stream after starting a Live session when accessing BrowserStack from my Edge browser?
- I want to test a native Windows or MacOS app. Is this possible to do in Live?
- A video on my website is not autoplaying on Firefox browser accessed in BrowserStack Live sessions. What is the issue?