Support | App Live
Frequently Asked Questions
Devices and Operating Systems
- What kind of Apps does BrowserStack App Live support?
- For iOS, what export method should I choose to build the app for testing on BrowserStack App Live?
- Before signing my iOS app, do I need to add BrowserStack device UDIDs to the provisioning profile?
- A colleague has uploaded an app for testing. Is there then a way to share it with the team?
- Do you support gestures on real mobile devices?
- My app draws content from private and internal servers. Can I test it on App Live?
- My app requires access to Google Pay/ Apple Pay. Can I test this on App Live?
- My app requires access to GPS. Can I test this on App Live?
- My app requires access to iCloud settings. Can I test this on App Live?
- Can I install apps from Apple App Store and Google Play Store on App Live?
- I am not able to sign-in with my Apple ID. How can I fix it?
- What features of my localized app can I test on App Live?
- Can I test app update for Android and iOS apps on BrowserStack?
- How does Geolocation testing work on Live and App Live?
- Does BrowserStack allow me to simulate traffic from different IP addresses?
- Can I monitor network traffic on App Live?
- Is IP Geolocation included in my paid subscription?
- Can I use IP Geolocation with Local testing?