Devices & Browsers
All Questions (9)
- Are mobile emulators/simulators good enough to test websites on mobile browsers?
- Is there a difference in speed between paid and free versions of BrowserStack?
- Why has a particular device been chosen? Why not the same device with a different OS version?
- Can I test different browsers on mobile devices?
- Do you support both, 32 and 64-bit operating systems?
- Do you provide real desktop browsers for testing browser compatibility?
- Is web testing on Windows Server edition the same as Windows Desktop edition?
- How does BrowserStack decide which browsers to provide for cross-browser testing?
- If a new browser version is released, when is it added to BrowserStack?