Can I monitor network traffic on App Live?
1. If network tracking is disabled, all traffic will by-pass proxy.
2. Enabling network tracking may cause bad requests if an app uses Certificate Pinning to prevent man-in-the-middle attacks. This may cause bad network requests for some apps.
3. To enable network tracking for Android apps targeting Android N, trust user added CAs in Network Security Config in your app. For more info, click here.
4. To enable network tracking for insecure requests(without SSL certificate) connecting to a local development server, we resign with our trusted CA.
5. Enabling network traffic may slow down performance.
1. WebSocket connections are not supported currently.